Lender pre-approvals or pre-qualifications are not promises to buy a home for you. They can fall apart and are conditional on things such as you keeping your job, your financial situation staying the same, and more. Ribbon’s Buying Power is a full approval. Once we have done our quick, fair valuation on a home, Ribbon is ready to buy a home for you with a Ribbon Offer up to your Buying Power.
Articles in this section
- What types of homes will Ribbon buy for me?
- What is an all-cash offer? Why is it preferred?
- How much more likely am I to win in a competitive situation if I use Ribbon?
- How is Buying Power different from a lender’s pre-approval?
- How does Ribbon make money?
- What’s the catch? This seems too good to be true