97% (Source). Sellers crave certainty, so Ribbon Offers are much more likely to win. Sellers often have to sell before they can buy their next home, or they need to sell for another reason. Because selling is so stressful and uncertain, sellers always prefer offers that are not contingent on someone selling their home or getting their mortgage.
Articles in this section
- What types of homes will Ribbon buy for me?
- What is an all-cash offer? Why is it preferred?
- How much more likely am I to win in a competitive situation if I use Ribbon?
- How is Buying Power different from a lender’s pre-approval?
- How does Ribbon make money?
- What’s the catch? This seems too good to be true