Ribbon purchases the home first. You get to move in and rent. You sign a 1 year lease with a 90 day right to purchase the home at the exact same price we bought it for.
Articles in this section
- How does the final walk-through work?
- How does closing work?
- When can I move in?
- Why do I have to rent? I’m trying to become a homeowner.
- What if I decide not to purchase the home?
- What if I can’t get my mortgage within the first 90 days?
- What if I don’t have my mortgage by the close date?
- What if I get my mortgage before the close date?
- What’s different when I buy the home with Ribbon versus a normal mortgage?
- What is the process to make a Ribbon Offer?