In this case, you are still in your lease and can continue renting and living in the home. Ribbon is not in the business of long term property management and may sell the home to another landlord. Because we take a lot of risk on the price of the home and transfer costs.
Articles in this section
- How does the final walk-through work?
- How does closing work?
- When can I move in?
- Why do I have to rent? I’m trying to become a homeowner.
- What if I decide not to purchase the home?
- What if I can’t get my mortgage within the first 90 days?
- What if I don’t have my mortgage by the close date?
- What if I get my mortgage before the close date?
- What’s different when I buy the home with Ribbon versus a normal mortgage?
- What is the process to make a Ribbon Offer?