As outlined in the Ribbon Program Agreement (along with the lease agreement), first month’s rent and a one month security deposit are both due prior to the commencement of the lease.
Articles in this section
- When do you collect rent?
- Do you collect security deposit when I start renting?
- How is the rent determined?
- If I get my mortgage after Ribbon buys the home, what price do I buy it back at?
- Why should I pay for Ribbon instead of using the fee to increase my bid on a home?
- What about closing costs?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- When is the fee due?
- How much discount can I expect when making a Ribbon Offer?
- How much does it cost?